Our Warranties are as follows:
CarsCover.com provides Buyer a Limited repair and replacement warranty and agrees and warrants only that the products, Identified by products below
The warranty does not cover normal wear, damage from improper use, weather soiling, or stains from environmental pollution.
The workmanship and materials in your product are guaranteed to be free from defects at the time of manufacture. The warranty does not cover normal wear, weather soiling, or stains from environmental pollution. The product must be properly secured, maintained, and utilized for the purpose for which it was intended.
If you receive a defective product or experience problems with your product that fall within Limited Warranty, you may process the return on our website and ship the defective product to CarsCover.com. CarsCover.com will repair or replace the product free to charge, provided the shipping service. (Please check our return and refund policy)
You can also upgrade to new or higher quality cover by paying only 50% of the price we sell. This is granted to all the customers who have their warranty in active period. This offer is valid no more than once per year.
CarsCover.com warrants to the purchaser that it will correct most defects in material or workmanship by repair or replacement.
While our warranty programs are very generous, there are areas that are not covered. We encourage you to carefully review the things that are not covered by our warranties so you have realistic expectations of the performance of our protective covers and storage items. These include normal wear from usage, weather-related damage, improper care, alteration, acts of God, misuse or abuse, as well as:
Scratching - occurs from dust & dirt
Fading - a natural reaction to UV rays
Water-Resistance - our some covers are not water-proof
Staining - covers block stains, but may discolor from them
Breathability - if not cleaned regularly, can become clogged
Paint Damage - some finishes or re-painted surfaces will react to being covered
Cloudy Surfaces - occur from clogged covers that haven't been cleaned
Color Transfer - covering light color car with dark or bright color cover
Broken Seams - due to improper usage.
If you have any further questions, please feel free to contact us at email@example.com and we'd be happy to help.
- Most Cover is guaranteed under warranty to remain strong and durable over time. The warranty covers the full elastic hem, grommets, stitching, and cover fabric.
- CarsCover.com cover is not designed for use on a vehicle being towed, Serious damage/destruction to both cover and vehicle surface can occur when being towed while covered. If you use cover while towing, you do so at your own risk!
- In high wind areas or for prolonged storage, securely tie this cove down with the loops provided. It may be necessary to use additional ropes to secure the cover through the center of the vehicles, even if using the cable lock kit. Vehicle covers are not designed to be "portable garages" and may flap about in high winds. Please check your frequently, especially if the high winds are present. The wind can get under the cover and it may cause the cover to lift and blow off, causing serious abrasion to the vehicle.
- Moisture trapped against the surface of your vehicle may cause damage to the paint or surface hazing. When Moisture penetrates the CarsCover.com cover, your cove will allow evaporation to occur and the moisture will dry out back through the cover, helping to eliminate water damage to the appearance of your vehicle. (The evaporation time will depend on the amount of Humidity in the air and the time of day).
- Not liable for repainted surfaces or lacquer paint. Repainted vehicles should not be immediately covered. It is best to check with your painter or body shop for recommended "cure" time. Use of any cover before the cure time has been reached may cause damage which is not due to the cover, but due to the new paint.
- Use care when installing CarsCover.com cover on a vehicle that has just been driven. A hot exhaust tail pipe may melt the cover. Should it come in contact with the cover. Carscover.com does not have any warranty responsibility melt the cover.
THIS LIMITED WARRANTY IS IN LIEU OF ALL OTHER EXPRESS WARRANTIES, EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, ARISING BY LAW OR OTHERWISE, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. EXCEPT AS EXPRESSLY PROVIDED HEREIN, THE MANUFACTURER MAKES NO WARRANTIES, EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, ARISING BY LAW OR OTHERWISE, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TO ANY PERSON. THIS WARRANTY MAY NOT BE ALTERED, VARIED, OR EXTENDED, EXCEPT BY A WRITTEN INSTRUMENT EXECUTED BY THE MANUFACTURER. THE REMEDY OF REPAIR OR, WHERE APPLICABLE, REPLACEMENT AS PROVIDED UNDER THIS LIMITED WARRANTY IS EXCLUSIVE. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE MANUFACTURER BE LIABLE FOR ANY CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES TO ANY PERSON, WHETHER OR NOT OCCASIONED BY NEGLIGENCE OF THE MANUFACTURER, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF USE, COSTS OR SUBSTITUTION, PROPERTY DAMAGE, OR OTHER MONETARY LOSS.
This Limited Warranty gives specific legal rights and in some states of the United States there may be other rights which vary from state to state.
Please Note: Our Warranty policy and Terms & Conditions are subject to change without notice. Please visit our website for the most up to date Warranty policy and Terms & Conditions information.
Call Us Toll-Free at 866-684-2768 or click contact us